24 July 2012

Treyew Road is ready

A final visit to Treyew Road last night was spent mowing the lawns, attending  to the pitch and a genral tidying of the back office and changing room areas.  Over the last couple months, a good size team of people have been helping and preparing the ground prior to our first home match tonight against Plymouth Argyle.  Without any need for pshycophantic back-slapping, everyone has done extremely well and will find the investment of voluntary work rewarding.  Supporters tonight should take a second to appreciate the general cleanliness and presentation of the ground.  The pride has returned.

As per Mark Woolcock's statement last week, he is the new CEO.  There is a new air of optimism at Treyew Road and the future looks bright.  Hopefully everyone will appreciate what's happening. 

Below are some images of the ground and home changing room area taken last night.

Home changing room, completely redecorated.


Straight lines painted in, new grass laid in vital areas.

2 comments:

  1. Makes me want to get my boots out and put the Dubbin on - I'm sure some of you will know what I'm talking about!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited the club a few weeks ago, I'm touring from Australia - well done guys looks brilliant. I will have my new City shirt on tonight as I read the updates. Good luck for the season and well done again! Heath.

    ReplyDelete